Vail House Auction
Seven-Night Stay in Stunning, New Construction Home in East Vail — Including Ski Season!
The Butterfly Foundation is auctioning off a 7-night stay in this beautiful mountain house. 100% of proceeds directly support our two main philanthropic efforts:
- Helping Coloradans transform their lives out of tragedy through our grantmaking program
- Providing Distracted Driving Awareness training to prevent needless crashes and save lives
For more information and photos of this stunning home, visit the VRBO listing.
- Sleeps 12 people
- 4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, plus an additional half bath
- Private deck with a 7-person hot tub
- 12-person dining area
- Oversized two-car garage and additional parking area off the driveway
- Walking distance to bus stop and Bighorn Creek trailhead
When is the home available?
- 7-night booking windows available from September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021, subject to blackout dates.
- Blackout dates: The home is not available from December 11, 2020 – January 10, 2020. See the VRBO calendar for additional blackout dates based on bookings, but the overwhelming majority of weeks are available.
How do I make a bid?
- To make your bid, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact our Executive Director, Sandy Jones.
- There is a $2,500 minimum bid for this 4-day trip, which is valued at $5,000!
- All bids must be completed by 2:00 pm MDT on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
- Highest bidder will be announced live at the Putts 4 Patrick event on Thursday, August 13, 2020 and contacted by Monday, August 17 if not in attendance.
- Winning bidder must pay by check in the full amount of the winning bid no later than August 30, 2019 to reserve their weeklong stay.
- Winning bidder must use their week no later than August 31, 2020.
- Winning bidder must follow all restrictions listed on VRBO (e.g. no pets, no smoking, no large parties, etc.)