Vail House Auction
Seven-Night Stay in Stunning, New Construction Home in East Vail — Including Ski Season!
The Butterfly Foundation is auctioning off a 7-night stay in this beautiful mountain house. 100% of proceeds directly support our two main philanthropic efforts:
- Helping Coloradans transform their lives out of tragedy through our grantmaking program
- Providing Distracted Driving Awareness training to prevent needless crashes and save lives
For more information and photos of this stunning home, visit the VRBO listing.
When is the home available?
- 7-night booking windows available from September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020, subject to blackout dates.
- Blackout dates: The home is not available from December 15, 2019 – January 6, 2020. See the VRBO calendar for additional blackout dates based on bookings, but the overwhelming majority of weeks are available.
How do I make a bid?
- To make your bid, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact our Executive Director, Colleen Currie.
- There is a $2,500 minimum bid for this 7-night stay, which is valued at $14,000!
- All bids must be completed by 5:00 pm MDT on Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Highest bidder will be announced live at the Putts 4 Patrick event on Friday, August 23, 2019 and contacted by Monday, August 26 if not in attendance.
- Winning bidder must pay by check in the full amount of the winning bid no later than August 30, 2019 to reserve their weeklong stay.
- Winning bidder must use their week no later than August 31, 2020.
- Winning bidder must follow all restrictions listed on VRBO (e.g. no pets, no smoking, no large parties, etc.)
Final Bid: $4,250
7-Night Stay is a $14,000 value!
Place Your Bid & Support The Butterfly Foundation:
Bidding has closed.